Whether you are looking for a two bedroom house or a home office to add value to your property, one of the most cost and time effective solutions lies in modular design, with an endless list of benefits that come with it.
You may have heard of modular home design but never really thought it was for you, which is why we have listed a few reasons as to why this contemporary solution to moving away from current construction methods is a great choice when building your home.
- With the modular units allowing for a reduced construction period, costs remain a lot lower than with normally accepted construction methods.
- Material handling is nothing short of a breeze with all of the necessary equipment supplied to your door.
- With the panels manufactured in a controlled factory environment, there is far less opportunity for poor workmanship and theft, again saving money and time.
- The construction method allows for a higher degree of performance
- Gone are the days when clients couldn’t choose every specification they desired, as modular design now lets you design your structure according to your needs.
- There is an option to install conduiting for the electrical in the panels during manufacturing, leaving no room for excessive chasing on site.
- The extras available are many and include ceilings, floor finishes, comprehensive electrical installation, plumbing, cupboards, wall tiling and roof covering.